Translate

Monday 29 October 2012

The Kiss that Divided a Nation (and was an inspiration to others)

These girls are my heroes.


They should be an inspiration for everyone.

Read the article here : A gesture of solidarity: The French kiss that divided a nation

I cannot believe that the slogan for these people (if I can even call them people) is "one mother, one father, we don’t lie to children". This is outrageous. They are lying to their children. They are lying to their children because they are telling them who they can and cannot fall in love with. In my opinion, their behaviour is the most shocking. Does anyone see any violence in this kiss?

I think some people need to change their outlook on life. Loving someone from the same sex is a natural thing, otherwise, people wouldn't fall in love with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment